For more information call call

1300 884 100

About Us

Get your invoices paid in 24 hours

Established in 1989, Key Factors is a debtor finance company and is one of the largest independently owned finance companies in Australia. We help Australian businesses from a wide range of industries improve their cash flow by releasing the cash tied up in their unpaid invoices through our debtor finance, invoice finance and factoring finance and cash flow finance services.

Whether you are a growing company requiring cash flow to service demands, a newly established company requiring working capital to expand, or you simply need to bridge the gap of slow payments, Key Factors can help.

We pride ourselves on providing personable and tailored financial solutions, and with over 27 years experience – your business is in good hands.

Want to know more about us and how to get instant cash flow from Australia’s leading debtor finance company? Call 1300 884 100 now

HOW DOES A DEBTOR FINANCE COMPANY WORK?

To get access to debtor finance, you simply forward copies of your sales invoices to a debtor finance company like Key Factors. Once the invoices are verified, we then provides up to 80 per cent of the invoice face value within 24 hours . The remaining 20 per cent is provided once the invoice is paid in full to Key Factors, less any accrued fees.

Businesses that are eligible for debtor finance have to have B2B sales on credit terms and invoices must be for goods and services that have been completely delivered.

ADVANTAGES OF USING A DEBTOR FINANCE COMPANY

Debtor finance has advantages for businesses of all sizes when it comes to cash flow because it means instant access money that’s owed instead of having to wait for payments to be made. As a result of this, discounts for early payment can be scrapped and your business can use the debtor finance to have greater negotiating power with suppliers, as well as take advantage of early payment discounts and bulk-buying opportunities.

Don’t wait, partner up with a debtor finance company today to convert your invoices into cash and improve your cash flow.

DEBTOR FINANCE COMPANY: A SIMPLE FLEXIBLE ALTERNATIVE

  • No lock-in or long-term contracts
  • No minimum volume
  • No ongoing monthly charges or annual charges
  • No quarterly audits
  • No property security
  • Fast 48 hours approval

Companies benefiting from Key Factors flexible debtor finance service generally have a high level of customers on accounts for the provision of goods or services, and have an annual sales turnover ranging from $500,000 to $30 Million.

SECTOR EXPERTISE

WE HELP CLIENTS FROM ALL OVER AUSTRALIA

With offices in Perth, Sydney, and Melbourne, our local state managers can provide a tailored cash flow solution to suit your business when it comes to debtor finance.

Enquire with Australia’s leading debtor finance company today to unlock growth by unlocking cash from your invoices.

1300 884 100Speak to a cash flow manager now

 

Enquire Now

Please fill in your details below and we will be in touch shortly.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Satisfied Client

In today’s economy, many businesses are struggling to manage their cash flow and trying to avoid getting into the cycle of you’ll get paid when we get paid. As a small business owner, the best thing has to be getting the cash into our account the same or next business day without having to wait 30, 45, or sometimes 60 days to get paid.

We have been long standing clients and are very happy with their service.

Their facility is simple to use, and the staff are always helpful.

Director, Timber Recycling Company, SA

More Testimonials