Invoice financing has become an increasingly popular solution as a flexible funding alternative for businesses. Invoice financing Australia allows a third party like Key Factors to purchase the accounts receivables of a business at discounted rate and provide immediate access to cash.
How Can Invoice Financing Australia Benefit Businesses?
Invest resources in growing your business
Invoice financing Australia unlocks cash from unpaid sales invoices so businesses can have access to immediate working capital to invest in growing the company and hire new staff to expand operations. Additional cash flow also allows a business to keep up with competitors and industry trends through new technology.
Key Factors requires no quarterly audits, no lock in or long term contracts, charging only a discount rate on usage with no minimum volume when submitting invoices for funding. Traditional financing options rely on the business owner’s financial position and personal assets, while invoice financing Australia with Key Factors is more reliant on the strength of the ledger.
Increase cash flow
Invoice financing Australia with Key Factors offers 48 hour approval and 80% of the invoice value credited within as little as 24 hours, with the remaining 20% provided once the customer pays, less any accrued charges. The solution bridges the gap of unpaid customer invoices to bring the business an increase of cash flow. An influx of cash flow is important to maintain the successful running of a business and meeting operating expenses, so the business can focus on servicing growth and expansion.
Save time and money with professional receivable management
Businesses can save time and money with professional receivable management at Key Factors. Our friendly staff follows up on invoice payments so that you can have more time to focus on growing your business instead of waiting for customers to make payments.
Fast approval and funding
With Key Factors Invoice financing Australia, the factoring process is fast and efficient with approval granted within 48 hours and funding in as quick as 24 hours. Loans from banks can take months to get approved and come with repayments, long-term contracts and terms and conditions, but factoring can provide businesses with cash within days! It’s a faster flexible funding solution that is designed to grow with your business.
With offices in Perth, Sydney, and Melbourne, our local State managers can provide a tailored invoice financing solution to suit most Australian businesses.
Contact us at Key Factors and a local state manager will be more than happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a quote to suit your requirements.