The latest statistics for invoice discounting and factoring in the March 2015 quarter released by the Debtor & Invoice Finance Association (DIFA) was $15.3 billion, an increase of 1.9% in comparison to the March 2014 quarter.
NSW & ACT, followed by VIC and QLD were states with the highest invoice discounting turnover in the March 2015 quarter.
Industries with the highest percentage of invoice discounting turnover includes Wholesale trade at 37%, Manufacturing at 18% and Labour Hire at 10%.
At Key Factors we offer flexible disclosed invoice discounting, which requires no lock-in or long-term contracts, no minimum volume or usage, and no quarterly audits.
How does our disclosed invoice discounting facility works?
1) Simply invoice your clients and send us a copy.
2) Up to 80% on the invoice face value is made available in as quick as 24 hours.
3) The remainder 20% is provided when your customer pays us.
- Cover the gap of late payments
- Provide your business with a more constant cash flow
- Additional working capital can allow you to take on more jobs and grow
Contact us at Key Factors, on 1300 884 100 and a local state manager will be more than happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a quote to suit your requirements today.