For more information call call

1300 884 100

News & Media

Get your invoices paid in 24 hours

Cash Flow Finance For Small Business

January 31, 2018

cash flow finance for small business

Steady cash flow is vital for all successful businesses! Have you considered cash flow finance for your small business? It is the difference between being able to to pay off debts and growing your business, and struggling to keep things running efficiently enough to keep your business alive. At Key Factors, we know how challenging it can be to run your business smoothly and manage your accounts receivable – that’s why we’re here to help. How can cash flow finance benefit small business? Cash flow finance allows small businesses to sell their invoices at a discount to a debtor finance company like Key Factors so that they get paid for... Read more

Cashflow Finance – Fast Funding Solution

November 23, 2017

cashflow finance

Cashflow finance allows you to convert sales invoices into cash without needing to wait for up to 90 days for your clients to pay. Whether you’re wanting to grow your business or just have a more regular easily accessible cashflow to cover overheads, cashflow finance is the answer. How does cashflow finance work? Improving your business cashflow is as simple as 1 2 3 Invoice your clients for the sale of goods or services and send a copy to a cashflow finance company like Key Factors. Key Factors will then credit your account with up to 80% of the invoice value in as quick as 24 hours The remaining 20%... Read more

Key Factors Is Introducing Real-Time Payments

November 9, 2017

real-time payments

If you think getting funds within 24 hours of factoring your invoices is fast, think again.  Key Factors is looking to introduce real-time payments to allow instant funds transfers. As part of the New Payments Platform (NPP), instant or ‘real-time’ payments between some Australian bank accounts will be possible 24/7. Why does transferring funds between different Banks take so long?  Currently, when we transfer factoring funds into your nominated account, it generally hits your account the next business day. That’s because different Banks transfer funds at different times of the day and only during business hours.  How will Real-Time Payments under (NPP) work?  At present, when we transfer factoring proceeds to... Read more

What You Need to Know About Debt Factoring

September 13, 2017

Debt Factoring

Debt Factoring allows businesses access funds owed to them before it is paid by the debtor. It’s a way for businesses to access most of the money owed to them in their outstanding invoices and receive the rest when the customer pays. How does debt factoring work? Invoices are forwarded to the factor like Key Factors who then provides up to 80 per cent on the face value of the invoice within 24 hours to the business to access as necessary. When the invoice is paid in full to the factor, the business receives the remaining 20 per cent less any accrued fees. Businesses that are eligible for debt factoring... Read more

Everything You Need to Know About Factoring Finance

July 25, 2017

factoring

When a business sells its accounts receivable – or invoices – to a third-party (a ‘factor’) it’s called ‘factoring’. The transaction results in immediate access to cash for the business from the factor, who then collects the payments owed to the business from their customers. Factoring is an option that increases cash flow for businesses of all sizes and from all kinds of industries. Factoring is used to purchase inventory, new equipment, pay employees, get on top of ATO obligations, or expand organisational operations. It has many benefits for businesses that are looking to grow and make faster decisions when it comes to their expansion. Advantages of factoring finance Apart... Read more

Factoring can help your business grow

July 24, 2017

Invoice Factoring

Have you considered factoring to improve your business cash flow? It might be a faster and easier option than obtaining a business loan through your bank. Here is how factoring works: You invoice your customers for goods or services. You send a copy of your invoice to a factor (like Key Factors). The factor then gives you up to 80% of the value of the invoice. The remaining 20% of the invoice is credited to you as soon as the customer pays, less any accrued fees. How Can Factoring Help Your Business? Many businesses have benefitted from using factoring to improve their cash flow. Some benefits include: Improve business cash... Read more

How To Manage Rapid Growth

February 9, 2017

A sudden growth spurt of your business is a wonderful thing, but it’s important to be prepared, particularly if your business is experiencing rapid growth. You’ll need to reshuffle a lot of things around to succeed, from people’s roles to potentially all of your processes. Read on to find out the three areas you’ll need to assess in order to successfully ride the growing wave of your business. Processes And Systems During a time of rapid growth, your existing systems and processes simply don’t cut the mustard. Chances are they just weren’t designed to cope with high levels of activity. You need to come up with a new order that will... Read more

Factoring vs. FinTech Factoring

October 26, 2016

factoring

As technology evolve so does the world of finance. Financial Technology, also known as FinTech, relies on software to provide financial services. Factoring, one of the world’s oldest method of finance is also going online with lots of new FinTech factoring companies entering the market. Businesses looking for ways to raise working capital can find it quite daunting navigating through this new market. By understanding the difference between a traditional factoring company and a FinTech factoring company, you will be able to make a more informed choice. FinTech factoring company FinTech Factoring is the new kid on the block and has also been called ‘peer to peer funding’ or even... Read more

Tags

What our customers are saying

  • In today’s economy, many businesses are struggling to manage their cash flow and trying to avoid getting into the cycle of you’ll get paid when we get paid. As a small business owner, the best thing has to be getting the cash into our account as we issue invoices, without having to wait 30, 45, or sometimes 60 days to get paid. We have been long standing clients and are very happy with Key Factors service. Their facility is simple to use, and the staff are always helpful.

    - Director, Timber Recycling Company, SA
  • We had been with Key Factors for 3 years & 8 months when a broker convinced us to switch to another company. We didn’t read the fine print and were hit with annual fees, and constant audits which wasted a lot of our staff’s time. When we wanted to leave go back to Key Factors, we had to serve 12 months and another 3 months notice period, or were going to be hit with exit penalties. We had none of this at Key Factors, just simple factoring.

    - Director, Manufacturing Company, Mining, WA
  • Having Key Factors operating in the centre of Perth WA allows us to forward invoices any time before 2pm, knowing that they will be processed that day.

     

    - Company Accountant, Recruitment Company, QLD

Latest News

Latest News

Cash Flow Finance For Small Business

Steady cash flow is vital for all successful businesses! Have you considered cash flow finance... Read more

Cashflow Finance – Fast Funding Solution

Cashflow finance allows you to convert sales invoices into cash without needing to wait for... Read more

Key Factors Is Introducing Real-Time Payments

If you think getting funds within 24 hours of factoring your invoices is fast, think... Read more

More news

How does it work?

  • Invoice your clients for goods and services
  • Send a copy of your invoices to Key Factors
  • 80% of the invoice face value is made available to you within 24 hours, less a discount rate
  • The remaining 20% is provided when your customer pays, less any accrued charges
Apply now

FAQs

FAQs

How much does it cost?

We only charge a discount rate on what you use. There are no ongoing monthly charges or annual charges.

Do I need to factor all my invoices?

No, Key Factors flexibility means you are not required to submit all your invoices for funding.

What invoices can be considered for funding?

Invoices relating to business-to-business transactions can be considered, not consumer receivables. Invoices which are still within normal trading terms not... More info

More FAQs