One in five new businesses will fail within the first year of business. There are many reasons that a company can fail. Some are out of your control. According to ASIC report on corporate insolvencies 2016-2017, the top 3 reasons why businesses fail is inadequate cash flow, poor strategic management, and poor financial control. Don’t let this dishearten you, we have some excellent advice on how business invoice factoring can help provide adequate cash flow for your new business venture.
How Does Business Invoice Factoring Work?
Invoice your clients for work fully completed or goods delivered and send Key Factors a copy. We will advance you up to 80% of the invoice value in as quick as 4 hours. Once your client pays the invoice in full, we will credit you the remaining 20% less any accrued fees.
By using business invoice factoring, you will be able to get immediate cash for your sales invoices. You can improve your cash flow and use it to invest in hiring more staff and buy essential equipment to expand.
Other Benefits Of Business Invoice Factoring
In the early stages of running your business, it is vital to ensure your business is equipped to take on new opportunities. Business invoice factoring can help to maximize your company growth by providing the cash-flow you need to keep the wheels in motion and stay on top of operating expenses.
Key Factors business invoice factoring can increase your working capital and allow you to service larger clients by converting unpaid invoices into cash. You can be more confident in saying ‘yes’ to entering into a contract knowing you will have a more predictable cash flow to service ongoing work.
As your client base grows your staff requirements will also increase. Business invoice factoring gives you the cash readily available to pay your wages on time.